Friday, September 18, 2009

San Diego

Jared and I were able to go to San Diego for a couple days in July for our good friends' wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony right on the beach. We were lucky enough to have our trip overlap a little bit with my aunt and uncle, who live in Virginia. We hung out in Old Town for a few hours before we started our long drive back home. We were also able to hang out with Jared's brother and his wife. We walked around the gaslamp district and had dinner.
JoAnn & Jared and Aunt Jeanine & Uncle Cordell Viehweg; Old Town, San Diego


JoAnn & Jared; Old Town, San Diego

Jared & JoAnn Kelm and Misty & Warren Kelm;
New York Strip Club, San Diego. This restaurant was different because you had to grill your own steak (strips of meat).







Jared & JoAnn on the beach in San Diego. This was taken after the wedding of our good friends, Adam & Chanci!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Cute! It looks like you had a great time.

Karm said...

Can I just say how impressed I am with all the blog updates you have recently done from your summer fun? Go JoAnne! I love the pic of you and Jared on the beach...you look beautiful!

Keri said...

I agree....You do look beautiful!
How fun for you guys to have a
getaway and see friends and family.
It looks like you had a great time.

Heather K. said...

I'm glad you had a great time! I always love seeing Cordell and Jeanine!