Sunday, September 20, 2009

Big & Little

I was showing Jacob & Jayden some pictures the other day when we came across this one. Jacob was so excited about this picture. He started pointing to himself (the one on the right) and said, "Big" and then he pointed to Jayden and said, "Little". Poor Jayden started crying and said that he wasn't little that he was big too. I was impressed that Jacob was able to tell the difference between big and little, but I felt bad for Jayden that he was called the little one.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Funny. They are getting so big. I can't believe it. Miss seeing those little guys grow up. Hope your surgery went well.

Davis Family Ü said...

That is so cute. Kalvyn feels the same way Jayden does.. her brother and sister are both growing taller than she... cute picture!

Denise said...

What a couple of big boys! They are so cute and are growing up so fast!

Heather K. said...

Very smart little Jacob! This still makes me laugh when I think about it. I never noticed that one was taller than the other when you were here this summer.