We had our piano Christmas recital tonight. For our family members (and anyone else that is interested) here are a couple video clips of both Jessica and myself playing at the recital. Yes, even though I am the teacher, I still play a song or 2. It helps to remind me of what the kids are all going through on the day of the recital. It is a very scary experience to get up in front of others and play. The recital was short and sweet and all of my students did such a great job. I was especially proud of Jessica. She practiced really hard for the recital and she is progressing nicely in her piano skills. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Jessica - GREAT job!!! We are so proud of you! JoAnn, Frank thought you were messing up until I told him that is how the music was. You did good too! ;)
I listened to you play. Great songs! I kind of miss teaching piano. How many students do you have?
By the way, brilliant idea about the 3M sticky things. I think I might even have some in my storage closet...
Thanks so much for teaching Hannah, she has really come to love the piano. Which makes me really happy!
Post a Comment