When I found that the boys had escaped from the house Saturday morning with nothing on but their pajama shirts and their diapers I decided that the damage was done and I should let them run around and get some of the sugar from the previous night out of their systems. The sprinklers had just barely gone off so they were a little wet and muddy and A LOT HAPPY! Jocelyn was having fun doing acrobatics on the play-yard, Jayden was running all over the yard enjoying the freedom of no clothes, and Jacob thought that he would "help" dad with some irrigation problems.
2 comments:
What a good mom you are! It's hard to let it go sometimes, but they also need time to just be kids! They look like they are having a great time!
Ah, irrigation problems, that's what I really noticed in the picture!!!!
Post a Comment