Halloween Fun
Halloween night was spent with some of our friends in their cul-de-sac. We all brought pots of soup to share (even though it was plenty warm without the soup). Coming prepared this year I even went to the extent of making hot chocolate so that the kids could get warmed up when they got back from their trick-or-treating. The night was gorgeous where we didn't have to even pull out the jackets. The dads took all the kiddos out and the moms stayed behind to pass out goodies to all the other spooks that came by. Jessica was a witch (she wants me to make sure that I mention her purple socks that match her black and purple hat!), Jocelyn was Lucy from The Chronicles of Narnia, Jacob was Thing 1 and Jayden was Thing 2 from The Cat in the Hat. Jared was a mountain man and I was the cat in the hat (sorry everyone this cat was the picture taker that evening!). The boys were all about instant gratification. After the first house they just wanted to sit in the stroller and eat candy ALL NIGHT LONG! The night ended with going home and looking through all the loot. It was a good year for candy, lots of good things in the buckets (it was mostly yummy chocolate). The kids couldn't wait to dive into all the candy. The last picture is of the boys enjoying their loot. After having the candy around for a couple days I think that we are about ready to put the candy up for awhile.
3 comments:
I love Thing 1 and Thing 2! The girls look so cute too! Where is the scary mom? :-)
So cute! Thanks for getting it all organized. I can't believe how much difference a year makes in kids. I'm glad the boys enjoyed their candy.
The kids all look so cute in their costumes. I would have loved to see yours and Jared's too. I wish
we could have flown back to Arizona
just for the culdesac party. We miss all you fun neighbors.
Sounds like you had a terrific
halloween. and I love the day after pics as well. so cute.
Post a Comment