The last couple weeks we have tried to base our FHEs around temples. We've done this because we got to take the kids to the Gila Valley Temple open house and in a couple weeks Jared, the girls and I are able to attend the Gila Valley Temple Dedication. For our FHE this week I decided to let everyone sculpt a temple out of playdough. While everyone was busily working on their "masterpiece" we talked about our favorite room in the temple. Little preparation for this activity was needed but it actually turned out being a really great activity. It was cute being able to listen to Jayden talk about Moroni and Jacob talk about the room with the cows. Jocelyn's favorite room is the bride's room. Jessica will get to see all of our temples when she gets back home from science camp. I got the idea for this activity HERE.






1 comment:
sounds like you are taking to heart counsel from conference- truely teaching your kids the Gospel of Jesus Christ during FHE. What great ideas!
Post a Comment