Friday, May 14, 2010

Father-Son Weekend!

Adios guys! They left this afternoon for their Father-Son campout. The little boys (and the big boy) were so excited about going on their first campout with just their dad!

JACOB: I am going camping in 2 minutes. (The funny thing about this is that he started saying this on Monday morning.)
MOM: Can I come with you?
JACOB: NO!!!!!
JAYDEN: It is just for us 3 guys. (He then holds up his 3 fingers and lists off dad, Jacob and Jayden.)

Right before they left Jayden came up to me and said "neener neener, I'm going camping." He then spit his tongue out at me the way kids do when they are teasing someone. I think that he is excited. I can't wait to hear all about it when the return tomorrow.

I took a video of the boys before they left. You can see for yourself how excited they were!  Just push play. 

2 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hope they had fun!!

Katie said...

They are so cute! Hope it was a sleep filled night for Jared and a fun time for the boys.