Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snow Day!

Jared took the kids up north to play in the snow on Wednesday, December 30th. I was still trying to recover from a sinus infection so I stayed home to to get better for the New Year's Eve festivities. The kids had fun but they didn't play out in the snow for too long because they were soooo cold. (Notice that we don't have really great winter gear.) The kids made a snowman and the boys walked in tire tracks as if they were their railroad tracks. It was a fun day for all them. I also had a fun day, staying home being nice and warm.





2 comments:

Keri said...

What a CUTE snowman and I love your
new picture at the top of you blog!
The boys look so grownup now and the girls are beautiful!! So glad you had a nice holiday season and got to play in the snow too. so fun! Happy belated bday to the twins...give them a High five from Brett:)

Dana said...

Glad you guys could find some snow!