Saturday, January 30, 2010

Have You Updated Your Blogger Yet?

I didn't even know that this was possible until I came across how to do it from Kimber's blog (thank you!).  Adding pictures to your posts is much easier I think.  The only thing that I don't know how to do is how to add a video or how to spell check my work.  If anyone knows how to do this, PLEASE let me know.  If you put on the new version and don't like it, you can change it back to the old version.  :) 

STEPS:



1.Go to Customize or New Post (wherever you can get all those tabs to change your blogger stuff)


2.Go to the big tab Settings


3.Go to the first tab on the left called Basic


4.At the bottom there's a section called Global Settings


5.the first category is Select Post Editor


6.Then click Updated Editor!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Thanks for the tip. Have you tried just uploading the video as a picture?