Thursday, December 10, 2009

Joy to Everyone

Last night for Activity Days we let the girls watch, "The Nativity Story" and eat pizza and popcorn. The leaders beforehand bore their testimonies about the Christmas season and our thoughts and feelings about Jesus Christ. The feeling in the room was awesome last night. It was so great to hear the girls all tell what they were feeling after they saw the movie. I have been thinking about that feeling and the movie all day. I was so excited when I came across this website today. It made me happy. I get so caught up in everything that needs to get done for Christmas that sometimes I forget the true meaning of the holiday. The video and music are beautiful. Take a moment and have a listen; it will make your day even better. Enjoy! Click on Joy to Everyone to get there!

No comments: