
Yesterday I took back the scooter that I have been renting since I had my foot surgery 5 1/2 weeks ago. All weekend long I kept going back and forth whether or not I should rent it for another week. When Monday morning came I knew that my time was up on it, but it was still sad. I have had it with me every day and it has helped me get around. So the sad part about giving up my little "scoot-scoot" is that now it is just me and my boot. The kids were bummed that I was getting rid of their favorite play toy. The good part of not having the scooter around anymore means that I am actually healing. YIPPEE! I am walking around a lot better than I was even a week ago. I am able to go up and down the stairs now and am able to putter around the house and get a few things done. It is a great feeling to start functioning like a mom again!
2 comments:
I am so glad you are healing up! I can imagine how fun that "toy" has been. Good for you!
Agh, but I bet it was nice to have a break too! ;)
Post a Comment