Saturday, June 13, 2009

What I Didn't Know About

I know that there were things that happened and I didn't know about when was laid up in bed. Here are a couple that I ended up finding out about as I was downloading pictures from the camera. (To all my friends who dare send their kids to come and play again: All toys will be disinfected before your kids come to play!)

So what you need to know about these pictures is that Jared is in the house cleaning out the 150 gallon fish aquarium. Hmmmm....who is watching the boys outside? The other thing that needs to be mentioned is that I think that the water coming out of the hose is from the aquarium. I don't know if I even want to find out for sure. Looks like I have some work ahead of me to sanitize ALL of their toys!

1 comment:

Heather K. said...

LOL, sick!!! It is probably better that you not know. Too funny though. We'll give you a break for this one (not watching your kids) since we know that you just had foot surgery! ;)