Jared * JoAnn * Jessica * Jocelyn * Jacob * Jayden
LOL!!! Oh gosh I laughed so hard reading your sentence at the bottom! Look at Jacob's little eyes looking at the hammer like 'Yes, this will get him good!' Oh too funny! I can't wait to see you guys!
Very cute. I love how the blanket is involved too!
Who needs toys when you can attack each other? It sounds like they are keeping themselves entertained while you are recovering. Poor Grandma Kelm!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL!!! Oh gosh I laughed so hard reading your sentence at the bottom! Look at Jacob's little eyes looking at the hammer like 'Yes, this will get him good!' Oh too funny! I can't wait to see you guys!
Very cute. I love how the blanket is involved too!
Who needs toys when you can attack each other? It sounds like they are keeping themselves entertained while you are recovering. Poor Grandma Kelm!
Post a Comment