

I am a little bit behind on blogging. I didn't do much blogging before my surgery because I was busy trying to get stuff done. Now I am trying to get caught up on the memorable moments that have happened over the last month or so. So excuse me while I take a trip down memory lane and go back through pictures from the last month or so.
I love these pics of the boys. Grandpa Gnehm would have been so proud of these little boys. Beef is one of their favorite things to eat! The last time that we had T-Bone steaks the boys felt like they weren't done until they ate everything off of the bones.
3 comments:
okay, That is just too cute!
We all smiled when we saw those
pictures. Brett sure misses
babysitting your kids. I am glad
you are feeling a little better
and up to blogging again!
Jocelyn's costume is cute : )
Spencer loves Steak too. Although he says his favorite food now is shrimp stir-fry : )
These boys have it easy... Steak and Shrimp.
Do you give them the whole steak or cut off some part of it? You're a great mom if you give the whole thing to them! :) I will go back through and comment on the rest of your posts. I'm sure glad that you have posted things so I have something to read. Your surgery has benefited me as well...!!!
Post a Comment