JoAnn! I'm so excited that Heather found us! How fun to actually be in contact with my cousin :). I can't believe how your kids (especially your boys) have grown. I love that I can watch them all grow now, and not just see you on an occasional summer. Love, Angie
Brett and I laughed and laughed at those pics. Our favorite is the one with his hands on his face where he looks so interested. What a cute boy! We miss seeing your kids. The Barbie cake is adorable. I had one just like that when I was about 10. Brings back memories.
JoAnn could you please take close up pictures of your stockings and post them? Carri said she thought you had the angel and penguin done and I would LOVE to see them finished so I can decide which of those two to make for Kaizlee. Thanks. Post or email: oberjo@hotmail.com Thanks so much!!!!
8 comments:
JoAnn! I'm so excited that Heather found us! How fun to actually be in contact with my cousin :). I can't believe how your kids (especially your boys) have grown. I love that I can watch them all grow now, and not just see you on an occasional summer. Love, Angie
now that is just adorable.
Reading already??!! Maybe he will be the next president..
By the way... I absolutely love your Abba music. It reminds me of when I was like 8 andused to rollerskate everywhere..good times..
Only how many years old? And he's already smarter than me?
Brett and I laughed and
laughed at those pics.
Our favorite is the one
with his hands on his face
where he looks so interested.
What a cute boy! We miss seeing
your kids. The Barbie cake is adorable. I had one just like that when I was about 10. Brings
back memories.
That is one of the cutest things ever!
JoAnn could you please take close up pictures of your stockings and post them? Carri said she thought you had the angel and penguin done and I would LOVE to see them finished so I can decide which of those two to make for Kaizlee. Thanks. Post or email: oberjo@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!!!!
Post a Comment