Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Guess What I Learned?

When my mom was here in February she taught me how to change out the electrical outlets and light switches.  A couple Saturdays ago Jared and I went to work at changing out the old cream covered outlets and switches to white.  We finished the family room and the kitchen.  Wow!  What a difference this tiny change has made in our house.  Thanks mom for teaching me this new skill.  Thanks Jared for being there for our Saturday project so that you could keep going to Home Depot for more supplies. 

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a useful thing to learn! Great Job JoAnn!
Happy Birthday to Jocelyn too!
The map turned out great and what a great way to help those 5th graders retain what they are learning.

Heather K. said...

Mom is the jack of all trades for sure! I swear...there is nothing she can't do!

Katie said...

Awesome job. Maybe you can be the next Ron the Handyman.