I knew that this doctor's appointment was going to be loads of "FUN", so I took reinforcements this time. Jared took the morning off to go with us to the doctor. WHEW! I was so glad that he was there because the kicking and screaming bloody murder started right from the start when we were asked to take their shoes off. They made such a stink that they banned Jared and I into another room so that they could try and get their weight and blood pressure. We finally got them settled back down from the trauma of being on the scale and then the doctor came into the room and we started all over again. Okay, I exaggerate, it wasn't quite as bad when the doctor came in. They were so exhausted the rest of the day. Poor little guys (or should I say poor mom and dad?)!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Doctor Visit
The boys went to the doctor on Monday for their 3 year old check-up. After they weighed the boys I couldn't help but be grateful that I started pushing the stroller to school every day when they were just little fellas. Pushing them to school the last couple years has prepared me for pushing them today (over 60 pounds combined). I hope that our stroller will hold up until they can walk to and from school themselves. The doctor said that if the boys continue growing like they are now, they will be taller than me when they are 10 years old. CRAZY! Maybe in a couple years they can start pushing me around.
I knew that this doctor's appointment was going to be loads of "FUN", so I took reinforcements this time. Jared took the morning off to go with us to the doctor. WHEW! I was so glad that he was there because the kicking and screaming bloody murder started right from the start when we were asked to take their shoes off. They made such a stink that they banned Jared and I into another room so that they could try and get their weight and blood pressure. We finally got them settled back down from the trauma of being on the scale and then the doctor came into the room and we started all over again. Okay, I exaggerate, it wasn't quite as bad when the doctor came in. They were so exhausted the rest of the day. Poor little guys (or should I say poor mom and dad?)!
I knew that this doctor's appointment was going to be loads of "FUN", so I took reinforcements this time. Jared took the morning off to go with us to the doctor. WHEW! I was so glad that he was there because the kicking and screaming bloody murder started right from the start when we were asked to take their shoes off. They made such a stink that they banned Jared and I into another room so that they could try and get their weight and blood pressure. We finally got them settled back down from the trauma of being on the scale and then the doctor came into the room and we started all over again. Okay, I exaggerate, it wasn't quite as bad when the doctor came in. They were so exhausted the rest of the day. Poor little guys (or should I say poor mom and dad?)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What cute little chubs.
Love the picture of the little boys. I can totally remember those days.
Post a Comment