Fun on the Farm
The boys are having such a great time here on the farm. They have enjoyed going out every night to help Grandma Gnehm check on the cows. I have been surprised at how daring they have become by feeding the cows and letting the cows eat from their hands. They have been such a delight to watch while they are having the time of their lifes here on the farm.
5 comments:
I can't believe I didn't get to give those two bunches a big squeeze. They are so full of adventure. Keep up blogging. I love getting to know what you are doing.
It sounds like you're visiting your family in Utah. How fun for your kids to get some time being on a farm.
I can just imagine them running
around the farm. What a cute photo
of the boys. Glad you are all having a nice time in Utah:)
I bet your boys are in heaven! I grew up on a farm and would give anything (well almost anything!) to have my kids grow up on a farm. Good times :o)
Hi JoAnn,
You wrote on my blog ages ago, and I never responded. I was such a jerk! Sorry about that, I was so involved with moving and kids school, and then I must admit, I didn't know who you were so luckily Devon remembered you and I asked LuAnn about you. You are Coleen's daughter, is that right? Well, I am so glad that you wrote me, and I am glad that you have a blog. Your family is just gorgeous! You must feel so lucky! You are beautiful too, and I can see the Viehweg in you right away. That picture of the the Logan temple is just beautiful. Congratulations on being married 13 years. I was married there as well, 10 years ago. Faye would love Jessica. She is almost nine, and I could tell she would get along with her second cousin. Okay I better stop writing, but if you could send me your email address, I could respond better. Here's mine: soniagcole@yahoo.com
Post a Comment