Jared's New Ride
Jared got his new car on Saturday after a couple weeks of driving the van to work everyday. He spent a lot of time test driving and looking up different cars and reviews and etc. online. He did most of the haggling online with the different Hyundai dealerships in the valley. Friday night Jared and the dealership came to an agreement. Saturday morning we went to the dealership to sign all the papers and pick up his new wheels. We started the car shopping experience thinking about buying a Hyundai Elantra or a Mazda 3. After much debate we pretty much decided we were going to go with the Elantra, but after test driving the Elantra again we changed our minds. We started focusing more on the Sonatas. We ended up buying the 2009 Hyundai Sonata. There are great rebates going on right now with the Sonata and their was only 2 MPG difference between the two cars. He looks pretty stylish in his new car. He has been loving driving to work knowing that his car now can go over 60 miles per hour and he loves the XM radio that came with it.
4 comments:
That sounds so nice! Lucky Jared!
I've always really liked the Sonatas myself. SunCor had one for employee use which I took back and forth to Prescott several times. Loved it!
Looks nice! Way to go Jared!
I noticed Brett's car is
still sitting in the background:)
It may take him 10 years to pay it off.....
I showed Frank the picture of the car and read how Jared likes driving fast in it because it will go that fast now. I reminded Frank how he thought it was scary when he drove to QT in the Corsica that one day when we visited. He said 'scary' is an understatement! ;)
Post a Comment