I might be a little behind on the times, but I thought that I would pass this on to you all just in case you hadn't heard about it either. During one of the conference sessions an advertisement came on about
ldsradioonline.com. It is a free website that is wonderful! Since we live outside the state of Utah we don't have a radio station that plays church music on Sundays. I know that we get tired of our same church cds because we listen to them every Sunday, and we don't know any of the new artists or other good cds to buy because we haven't heard any of them. This website is perfect because we can now listen and hear some of the new artists that are out there. I have loved listening to it while I have been working on the computer, it has been so relaxing and a nice change to listen to!
So here is what you will do if you are interested:
- Click on http://www.ldsradioonline.com
- You might have to install one of the free players that are listed on the right side of their site. I downloaded Real Player.
- If you click on Real Player it takes you to their website where you are going to click on Free Download.
- Once you have gone through the steps to download your player go back to ldsradioonline.com. Click on Listen Now. And press Open.
- At this point you will probably need to find the player that you downloaded on your machine and open it up.
Hopefully all these steps make sense. If you have any questions about getting it started let me know. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I love good music on Sundays.
We always listen to www.klce.com
on Sundays. Click on "listen live".
From 5am to 5pm (MST) every Sunday they have "Sounds of Sunday".
They play the new stuff and the
old lds music from the 80's we grew up with plus Glenn Rawson stories. I really enjoy it.
It is out of Idaho and makes us
feel like we are back at home.
You'll have to try it once and
compare.
There is also www.fm100.com out of Utah that plays soft sunday sounds with Steven Kapp Perry. They have good music but more comercials.
Thanks. We'll have to try it out.
Post a Comment